Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Week 1 EOC: My Voice


For as long as I can remember one of my favorite things to do was take pictures, it always kept me calm and seemed as if I was in my own perfect world where nothing bad could happen. When I take pictures, I don’t just lift the camera and snap a photo I tell a story in the pictures I take. I want to capture the real beauty in the world. I want to be able to not only capture those moments that are gone forever, but capture those that you never even knew was there. Those pictures that you look at and it’s like reading a book that is so vivid you can feel the emotion in it weather it is nature, weddings, or even media. I want my photos to take you to your own world and enjoy every part of it. My favorite pictures to take are the unexpected, the look on a fathers face when he sees his child for the first time, or that moment a mother is helping her child after they have gotten hurt. That moment a baby bird leaves the nest for the first time. The first flower to bloom after a long winter. The look on the grooms face when he sees his bride for the first time on their wedding day. Photography is my passion and it is my way of expressing myself in a unique way and I enjoy every aspect of photography, even the countless hours of editing on the computer. I could not be happier with what I do and can’t wait to see where life takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment